Curious About Earth Breeze Laundry Detergent Sheets? Read On For An Honest Review!
This post contains affiliate links which may earn Eco Mom Diaries a commission.
If you’ve heard of Earth Breeze laundry sheets and want to know more about them, you’ve come to the right place!
Before laundry sheets were ever a thing, my laundry routine consisted of using conventional liquid laundry detergent. And while they work really well to remove tough stains and odor, I always worried about the long-term health effects.
The problem with big brand liquid laundry detergent is that they’re made with some scary chemicals, which are actually carcinogenic (like 1,4-Dioxane, for example, which the EPA considers a human carcinogen).
So when Earth Breeze reached out to me and offered samples of their laundry sheets, I jumped at the opportunity to test out their effectiveness.
What Exactly Are Earth Breeze Laundry Sheets ?
Earth Breeze laundry sheets are pre-measured, thin concentrated strips of laundry detergent that dissolve in water, and are flexible with a soft, smooth and almost spongy texture.
Unlike bulky laundry detergent jugs, Earth Breeze laundry sheets are stored in flat, recyclable cardboard—making these a low waste alternative to traditional detergent.
Earth Breeze non-toxic laundry sheets are offered in both scented and fragrance-free options, and they’re made with plant-based ingredients that are hypoallergenic and pet-friendly.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Laundry Strips?
Like all products, laundry strips have pros and cons. Hence, I’d like to list both to help you decide if Earth Breeze laundry sheets are a good fit for you, your lifestyle, and more importantly, your budget.
- Earth Breeze laundry sheets are easy to use because they’re pre-measured, dissolve in a matter of seconds, and work in both hot and cold water.
- Earth Breeze laundry detergent sheets are plastic free and the packaging is recyclable and compostable.
- Because they are plant-based, Earth Breeze laundry sheets are non-toxic and hypoallergenic.
- Earth Breeze laundry sheets are compact and don’t take up a lot of space in your laundry room like liquid detergent jugs tends to do.
- Earth breeze laundry detergent sheets are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- Because they are so compact, Earth Breeze laundry sheets are excellent for travel, small apartments and dorm rooms (no more heavy jugs to lug around).
- Earth Breeze laundry sheets are available in a subscription plan, which helps you save a couple of bucks.
What Are The Disadvantages Of Earth Breeze Laundry Detergent Sheets?
- One of the cons of switching to Earth Breeze laundry detergent sheets is having to plan ahead and order at the right time before you run out.
- Earth Breeze laundry sheets are more costly than conventional laundry detergent, coming in at around $16 for 60 loads.
- Earth Breeze laundry sheets don’t do well with heavy stains, in my experience (like grass or coffee). They are better suited for light-medium stains.
My Overall Experience Using Earth Breeze Laundry Detergent Sheets
In my opinion, Earth Breeze laundry sheets are a great buy if you’re going to wash clothing, undergarments or bedding that isn’t too heavily soiled.
Earth Breeze laundry strips are especially great for babies and children who suffer from skin conditions like milia, eczema and other issues. Both of my children have sensitive skin, so I definitely must use plant-based laundry detergent when washing their clothing.
I also really enjoy the fresh and bright scent that these laundry sheets offer, but I’m disappointed that the scent doesn’t linger after the clothing has dried, as I really do love it.
In conclusion, if you’re going to choose laundry sheets for the first time, I do suggest Earth Breeze because they outperform other laundry sheets that I have used in the past, and the brand has excellent customer service.
Earth Breeze is also a member of 1% for the planet, and for every pack of eco-strips sold, they donate 10 loads of laundry to someone in need.
5 thoughts on “Earth Breeze Laundry Detergent Sheets Review”
Wow! I never even heard of laundry detergent strips. Your blog is so informative. It catches me up on all things green. Thank you.
Thank you so much!
A good post on zero waste laundry. Thank you 😊🌍
Thank you! I like to use them!
You are welcome!