Are The Apple Valley Natural Soap Shampoo Bars Worth A Try? Read On For Our Honest Review And Coupon Code!
This post contains affiliate links which may earn us a commission.
Are you looking for an honest review about Apple Valley Natural Soap shampoo bars? You’ve come to the right place!
My children and I have been using AVNS shampoo bars for two years now, and we have a few favorites that we like to reorder whenever we are close to running out.
The biggest reason that our family began using shampoo bars in the first place is because bottled shampoo contains a ton of chemicals and my children were constantly developing dandruff.
After ordering a few sample bars, we quickly became huge fans after seeing noticeable improvements with my children’s scalps, and stuck with them. So below, I’d like tell you a little more about why these shampoo bars are so worth purchasing!
Reasons To Buy From Apple Valley Natural Soap
- Apple Valley Natural Soap shampoo bars are handmade and the company is transparent about the ingredients that are used to make each bar.
- AVNS shampoo bars are cruelty-free and never tested on animals. In fact, this company is Leaping Bunny Certified.
- AVNS shampoo bars are non-toxic and only all-natural and organic ingredients are used to create each shampoo bar.
- AVNS shampoo bars are eco-friendly because they are biodegradable and arrive at your home in plastic-free packaging.
- AVNS Shampoo Bars are considerably less expensive than big brand competition, and the full bars come in a generous size.
Are There Any Cons To Using Shampoo Bars?
- AVNS shampoo bars contain natural and essential oils which can irritate your eyes if you accidentally get some lather in them, however, this is common with all shampoo bars.
- If not stored properly, AVNS shampoo bars can be pretty hard to peel off from your your sink or shower. I recommend allowing them to dry on a well ventilated soap dish.
- It’s going to take a while to get used to a new texture that your hair will develop. It might feel weighed down and waxy, but that’s just because your natural oils aren’t stripped away anymore—that’s a good thing!
With that said, I’m going to show you a few shampoo bars from Apple Valley Natural Soap that (based on personal experience) are simply the best.
This guide will also go over which shampoo bars are best for certain hair types and scalp conditions, and will also include a coupon code on the bottom as a thank you for shopping with AVNS.
Our Favorite Shampoo Bars From Apple Valley Natural Soap
Pink Lemonade Shampoo Bar
The Pink Lemonade shampoo bar is my kids’ favorite. The best way to describe the scent is to compare it to pink Starburst candy or Skittles (very bright and citrusy). It’s great for normal to oily hair, and leaves a subtle scent. Click here to visit AVNS for more details.
Simply Shea Shampoo Bar
Moisture drenching, unrefined shea nut butter and olive oil make the simply shea shampoo bar an excellent choice for dry, sensitive skin and damaged, blow-fried hair. It has a very bland scent, but does a great job at moisturizing. Click here to visit AVNS for more details.
Coconut Milk And Citrus Shampoo Bar
This coconut milk and citrus scented shampoo bar is absolutely heavenly and imparts anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, astringent, and healing benefits for your skin. Click here to visit AVNS for more details.
Marshmallow And Aloe Shampoo Bar
This Marshmallow and Aloe shampoo bar is great for smoothing the scalp and detangling hair. Aloe Vera is anti inflammatory and nourishes dry, flaky scalp, while marshmallow root softens and detangles dry hair. Click here to visit AVNS for more details.
Cowboy Shampoo Bar
The cowboy shampoo bar is a favorite of my husband’s and has subtle rugged scent. Smoky vetiver, spicy black pepper, crisp bergamot, and blood orange blend together to create this adventurous bar. Click here to visit AVNS for more details.
Not Sure What Shampoo Bars To Try? Get A Sample Pack!
The great thing about Apple Valley Natural Soap is that they sell sample and half sizes of shampoo bars so that you can experiment and find what’s right for you!
Don’t Forget The Soap Mat!
These sustainable Soap Lift soap mats are made from plant plastic, and prevent your shampoo bar from turning to mush through proper ventilation.
Don’t Forget Your Coupon Code!
As a thank you for shopping at Apple Valley Natural Soap, please take 10% off using the coupon code below! Just copy and paste AVNSDIARIES10 at check out!